Friday 11 February 2011

Who We Are: Alex

Hello Internet. I’m a student at the University of Leeds, studying Spanish and Economics. So then, what qualifies me as a film blogger and reviewer, you may ask? Well nothing really. I just truly love films, and tend to watch a lot while procrastinating or just generally slacking. I thought doing this website would be a good way of putting this tremendous skill, yes skill, into action. A way to get off my ass, write some shizzle about film and inform the Internet of the latest movie news. So what do I look for in a film? Well I like a film with a great soundtrack and practically anything starring Bill Murray. Plus I believe the Dude or, His Dudeness, or, Duder, or, El Duderino (if you’re not into the whole brevity thing), is some kind of deity.

Twitter: @alex_steely

The Kind of Shit I Like:





The Big Lebowski





Groundhog Day





The Matrix





The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford





Almost Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment